I’m going to market! Market Square in Rapid City, SD is holding a weekly farmers’ market and I got invited to participate. I won’t be selling beets or bananas or beans, but if you want pottery and maybe a bit of art, stop by and say hello. The farmers’ market runs from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- What’s a woman to do? | Simply Church: A House Church Perspective simplychurch.com/whats-a-woman-… via @felicitydale 3 months ago
- World, Huh! (Good God, Ya'll) -- What is it Good for? p.ost.im/p/duUqQC #romans righteousness 3 months ago
- A Circumcised Heart p.ost.im/p/dmfXbV #righteousness romans 3 months ago
- pinterest.com/pin/2260244750… Red & Blue Rice Bowl by Jenny Gulch Arts 3 months ago
- Earthtones and Deep Blue Rice Bowl for Noodles by JennyGulchArts etsy.me/XkYyXX via @Etsy 3 months ago